Letras de músicas - letra de música - letra da música - letras e cifras - letras traduzidas - letra traduzida - lyrics - paroles - lyric - canciones - LIVIN' AT THE CORNER OF DUDE & CATASTROPHE - MC FRONTALOT - música e letra
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Livin' At The Corner Of Dude & Catastrophe letra
Woke up by the pool again.
Must have played the fool again.
Wonder what them hooligans put on the grill that stinks
kind of like burnt fur and regurg'ed drinks
with an undertone of the acorn
and leather that's laid on
thick like Liz Claiborne.
Step over with big trepidation,
lift up the top off the meat cooking station
to discover my homie Todd!
I said "Oh my God,
what grim façade
do you meet me with in my wakefulness?"
I had too many Stellas and they all was crisp;
must I rise up in the morning with my squirrel desisted
from the world, insisted as I did
this instant that
him up in heaven again is premature?
If only reality would concur!
Poke him with the tongs, dude won't wake up.
Put him on the lawn; Ray's about to cook a steak up
and this ain't no kind of mausoleum.
Got to get the high degree on.
got already all used up - I mean he sizzled -
ain't nothing left but char, bone, and gristle.
My heart is fissile: I mean it could break
like crystal; he never learned to whistle. Don't rake
his cadaver up, wassamadda with your mind?
He ain't a lawn clipping. We been knuckleheads since old times.
Dig out the batting helmet and the bat
'cause we're all about to have a funeral, and that's that.
We'll do it after breakfast. We'll do it up proper.
We'll drop all his ashes out the Airwolf copter,
all singing up dirges, all spreading out blossoms,
and it's gonna b-b-b-be frikkin' awesome!
Where I'm livin', it's hard to say,
wasting my time at the corner of dude and catastrophe.
Where I'm livin', it's hard to say,
but I feel fine at the corner of dude and catastrophe.
Six bong rips later: we ain't going to the helipad,
standin' 'round hella sad,
wonder where them Stellas at.
All these dudes ain't huge on sentiment,
still they want to say a little something to the benefit
of layin' Todd's soul to rest.
I cold regressed, contemplated old regrets
and said "Man why he even got to do a thing
like pass out on the Bar-B-King?"
I'm tryin' to bring from like recesses in my mind
a word or two that wouldn't prove unkind.
Aligned as he was with the less-than-angelic,
trafficking black tar smack & psychedelics
in that little-ass van of his, and drunk doing it,
knowing what the right thing to do was but eschewing it,
it'd seem pretty probable
flames are audible:
that's the duty that Todd'll pull,
not just in death, but in after-that,
like the bat out the h-e-double-vertical-slat
but inbound in the case of this rodent,
like when he got peeled-out on and 'sploded,
or indeed when he got shanked in the joint -
hella causing me to wonder if there's even a point
to our shepherdly tending of his life's ending.
Bet he's chilling at Friendly's
and gonna be back in the neighborhood shortly,
discussing how awesome it is to be portly,
reporting the slant he just got on with Blister
(drank till his wrists hurt,
boned the ghost of your sister).
The dude's a bucket kickster when he has to be
and this one wasn't like a masterpiece
so yes we're depressed but not drastically...
livin' at the corner of dude and catastrophe.
I'll just wait, waving goodbye until the next time.
Mc Frontalot - Letras
- A Very Unlikely Occurrence
- Bizarro Genius Baby
- Black Box
- Charity Case
- Crime Spree
- Final Boss
- Floating Bridge
- Forbidden Planet
- Fresh Dog
- Front The Most
- Gonna Be Your Man
- Good Old Clyde
- Goth Girls
- Hassle: The Dorkening
- I Hate Your Blog
- I Heart Fags
- In Arrears
- Indier Than Thou
- It Is Pitch Dark
- Listen Close
- Livin' At The Corner Of Dude & Catastrophe
- Message No. 419
- Mountain Kind
- Nerdcore Rising
- Origin Of Species
- Penny Arcade Theme
- Pr0n Song
- Rewind That Back
- Romantic Cheapskate
- Romantic Cheapskate v.2.0
- Scare Goat
- Secrets From The Future
- Socks On
- Special Delivery
- Speed Queen
- Start Over
- This Old Man
- Tongue-Clucking Grammarian
- Very Poorly Concealed Secret Track
- Which MC Was That?
- Yellow Laser
- You Got Asperger's
top 30 músicas
- Alisson e Neide - Sinceridade
- Melim - Meu Abrigo
- Racionais MC's - Jesus Chorou
- Samuel Mariano - Deus Escrevendo
- Samuel Mariano - Quem Me Vê Cantando
- Flamengo - Gritos da Torcida
- Kemilly Santos - Fica Tranquilo
- Melim - Ouvi Dizer
- Samuel Mariano - Eu Sei Que Dói
- Alisson e Neide - Paulo e Silas
- LetoDie - Monstros
- Baco Exu do Blues - Te Amo Disgraça
- Canção e Louvor - Eu Cuido de Ti
- Racionais MC's - Da Ponte Pra Cá
- Fabiana Anastácio - Sou Eu
- Anitta - Coladinha em Mim (part. Gustavo Mioto)
- Akon - Yeah! Yeah! (feat. Emily Browning)
- Kayky Ventura - Clareia Com Teu Olhar
- Antônia Gomes - Fica Tranquilo
- Amanda Wanessa - Conversa Com Deus
- Aurelina Dourado - A Vitória Chegou
- Lilo And Stitch - Aloha, e Komo Mai
- Genaiene - A Cruz e Os Cravos
- Maurizélia - Profetizando Cura
- Biollo - Vai Virar Rotina
- Cyda Brandão - Canta Que Eu Cuido
- Djonga - Olho de Tigre (Perfil #22)
- Leandro Borges - Sempre Esteve Aqui
- Alisson e Neide - Dependente
- Ferrugem - Sinto a Sua Falta
©2003 - 2018 - musicas.mus.br